Reserve your hotel room today for this year’s Washington Forum! NASF is hosting the nation’s top policy experts, and the agenda will focus on timely, strategic topics for industry decision makers. Join us this year to get insight on what’s ahead in 2017, connect with industry leaders and communicate the vital role of surface finishing in the nation’s Capital. Sessions and events will be held at the Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City and on Capitol Hill.
Visit NASF.org for a full schedule of speakers and events.
This year’s Conference highlights include:
- Jim VandeHei – Top political media analyst and entrepreneur, founder and CEO of Axios, co-founder of Politico
- Corey Lewandowski – Former Trump campaign manager and founder, Avenue Strategies
- Ann Wilson – Senior vice president, Motor Equipment Manufacturers Association
- Peter Morici – Economist and professor of business at the Smith School of Business, University of Maryland
- Andrew (Andy) Friedman – Founder of The Washington Upate, CNBC commentator and political affairs expert
- Tom Sullivan – Vice president, Small Business Policy, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- David Fischer – Senior director, American Chemistry Council
- U.S. Senator Tammy Duckworth (D-IL) – Senate Environment, Commerce and Small Business committees
Don’t miss this opportunity to discuss some of the most important issues facing the finishing industry this year. Visit NASF.org for more information and to register. Contact Cheryl Clark at cclark@NASF.org or (302) 436-5616.
P: (202) 457-8404